2013-2014 Application for Graduate Financial Aid
All graduate students applying for any type of financial assistance must complete all sections of this form.
To be considered for financial aid, you must:
- Be officially accepted into a program of study at Wheelock College by the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 5 credits per academic semester (for most forms of financial assistance).
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Be a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the United States or its trust territories.
- Maintain compliance with Selective Service registration.
- Be free from default on any previous Federal student loan or aid refund obligation.
We strongly encourage students keep copies of all forms submitted for their records.
We respect and safeguard your privacy. This form is secure.